Sunday, September 25, 2005

New York City

Got here Friday evening and it has just been madness ever since. The closest experience I've ever had to this is actually Dunedin in New Zealand so pretty much my head is still spinning (despite doing little other than watching NFL games today with Ian). All the streets around here look like the Hill at 10 on a Friday night, whether it's 4:30 AM on a weekday or 2 in the afternoon. Right now it is 1:41 on Sunday night and outside it sounds like Pearl Street on a summer Saturday afternoon.

Despite the craziness I am enjoying the whole experience quite a bit, staying with Nate and Ian in the East Village. This week I'll be doing touristy things before heading back to AC (most likely on Thursday). I just wrapped up a brief and profitable online session and may get in another one or two in the next couple days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home