Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Back on the Bandwagon

Two weeks ago while watching a shameful beating at the hands of the lowly Miami Dolphins I was having visions of a 4-12 Broncos season and subsequent front-office house cleaning. Now all is right in Broncoworld and they seem to be the class of the AFC West. That may have been the most impressive performance I've seen since the the toss left was a guaranteed 7 yards. Still I think the Broncos are going to finish third in the division behind the Chiefs (an Arrowhead revenge game already frightens me) and the suddenly-scary Chargers. With the Colts, Pats, Steelers, Jags, Bengals, and Dolphins all swimming around in the AFC sharktank I still think the playoffs are more unlikely than not. Still it was great to watch tonight especially after the barnburner which was the CU game on Saturday (player of the game punter John Torp).

Just wrapped another quality online session. Right now I have no equal in the Party Poker cash no limit games. I'm saying it - I am the best cash no limit hold em player on the site*

* - who plays those tables consistently. For all I know Phil Ivey may have a rarely-used Party Poker account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home