Sunday, December 04, 2005

Grinding

Gnightmoon has been extremely active lately, as Paul, Paul and I playing together, and I alone have been pounding the 2k tables continuously. Both of us are determined to make a lot of money, and we've been doing a solid job of that. Paul is trying to raise a bankroll and pay for things like the plasma tv he bought today. Meanwhile I have come to the realization that travelling the tournament circuit is extremely expensive. I may end up playing four main events in January alone, for a total of 40k. The spring is packed with WPT events, and all of this is before the WSOP where I may spend as much as 70k (if I can afford to) on buy-ins. The WPT event at Bellagio starts in one week and sports a price tag of 15k. Spending 15k to play in an event like this is questionable based on my bankroll but I am absolutely fiending to play another deep-stack high profile event. I think about it every day. I can't wait.

Today was my first loss online after decent wins throughout the week. I'll likely be back tomorrow, grinding in the basement while thinking about all the upcoming events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home